Monday 2 January 2012

Here's to 2012...

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed your NYEs and felt ok yesterday!

I worked at the restaurant on NYE and although it was a very busy night had great fun. We had 330 people dining between 5pm and 11pm - 100 of which were in my section. Everything went smoothly and people were in good spirits and even tipping - a rarity here! James finished work and got home for 11pm and came to get me from work. Mooloolaba was crazy with an estimated 40,000 people around for the music, events and the teo sets of fireworks that were laid on. We got down to the beach just in time to see the fireworks set of the boat at midnight. It was a perfect way to end our year and see in the next.

2011 was a really good year for me, obviously we moved to Oz in October and have had a great first few months. James and I also city tripped to Berlin and Rome earlier in the year, and I sunned myself in Portugal and Cyprus with friends and family. I became a godmother to gorgeous Lucas and heard the happy news that my friends Nikki and Sam are getting married (but was sad that I missed Kat and Lee getting hitched). I've reconnected with my Mum's family out here and still keep in constant contact with my amazing Dad and Sister. James and I have grown closer than ever (sometimes too close, hey James?!{his farting!!}) and I can't wait for the next 12 months... Happy 2012 everyone, I wish you all health and happiness. xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment