Thursday 28 March 2013

Finally up to date...

After six 'Flashback Blogs' I think I am just about up to date! Sorry for the lazy blogging... it seems that I am all or nothing! I swear this would be so much easier if I had an iPhone.
This recent burst of inspiration is from my friend Nikki – she is currently in Singapore with our friend Lottie and will soon be arriving in Australia for 4 weeks of fun! I cannot wait for her to get here… I have a full excel spread sheet of plans! Nikki is currently blogging everyday of her adventure at: http://badderschapter26.blogspot.co.uk/
 
It’s likely she will update long before me, to head over to her blog to follow our travels over the next few weeks. She has a secret bucket list of things to do, so I’m sure I’ll be getting involved with the challenges along the way!

We also have James’ family over at the moment – his Mum Debbi and her fiancĂ© Paul. They arrived early on Tuesday and managed to fight the jet lag and stay up all day – we were very impressed! It’s really lovely showing them around our hometown and James was straight in there was a fishing afternoon – well he and Paul fished and Debbi and I drank wine and read and napped in the sun! So nice to have them stay over Easter : )
 
All five of us will be heading up to Port Douglas next weekend which should be amazing – a skydive is on the cards – eeekkk!!

In other news, we have confirmed our return to the UK in July. Tunbridge Wells will be our new hometown – no beach there but I hear it’s pretty nice. It’s going to be very hard to leave Australia and all our good friends here… but we have to see it as the next chapter!

But for now, it’s time to make the most of Australia. See you very soon Nikki!!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment