Monday 31 October 2011

We love the weekend


Hello!

We've had a great week, things are really clicking into place and this is starting to feel like a proper life we have here. My waitressing job is going really well and I'm enjoying the busy shifts. The other girls are good fun and I think it'll make some friends through work. On Friday we stayed after close and had some wine together and a bit of a gossip, which I love! 

James is also making friends through work and we've seen some of them outside of work this week. James now plays Monday Night Football - which is touch-rugby for SPIM (Supporting Men in Medicine). I went along on Monday last week and was forced to play as they were short of people, I was very confused and mainly just ran away from the ball and other players. Fortunately the rest of the team turned up and I tagged off the pitch!




At the weekend we explored Caloundra (Clown-town)...






We hit the Mooloolaba beach for some catch and swimming...





Saturday night we celebrated Halloween by dressing up as scary clowns! Ashley and her housemates had a party which was really fun and we met more interesting characters... The police turned at at 10pm to tell the DJ (DJ Pauly D) to turn the music down. The girl who answered the door asked if they were in costumes. They left pretty quick, my guess is they saw the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Man...









Sunday we chilled out, slightly hungover and James still looking like he had eyeliner on. We used the public BBQs by the beach with friends, followed by more catch, swimming and cards on the beach...




If all our weekends are like this, I can't wait for Friday!! xoxo



1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing. Glad to see that you are both making friends x x x

    ReplyDelete